Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Quiz

....a bit of fun, if you'd like... 

I think there are 50 recognisable puzzles in the pic below. How many can you spot? No prizes - just the inevitable adulation that will spontaneously erupt from your fellow metagrobologists when I list the names of those who got them all ... or at least quite a few of them. 

[I suspect that most of them have featured in my blog at some point, although they may not have been pictured.]

If you do want to email me your answers, my email address is my first name dot surname at the gmail dot com domain ... and my surname's 'walker' if you didn't know. [ ... and if you list them left to right in rows as far as possible that will help... ]
Merry Christmas to all, 
and may your 2012 be very puzzling indeed!
allard

Click for larger version

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture! That would make a nice computer desktop background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice montage...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the past 11 months worth of reads...or is it longer? It sure seems like it. And for the record, I hate the above photo...There are just sooo many I don't have! But even while I turn green here I'll still wish you a Merry Christmas Allard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for that guys - and you're welcome Rox - I do this for myself - glad someone else is enjoying it as well! No need to be envious - just pop in for a visit next time you're in the UK and play with them! :-)

    ReplyDelete