Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 folks!

Thanks to those of you who submitted your guesses to my Christmas Quiz - hope you had some fun ... Well Done to Chris who correctly identified 48 out of 50 puzzles (!) - and I'll admit that one of them that he didn't get was a very obscure one! 

If you want a copy of the answers, drop me an email and I'll send them to you. 

I found quite a few wonderful new puzzles under the Christmas tree this year - partly because Gill intercepted all my puzzle shipments during the weeks running up to Christmas and partly thanks to the Karakuri Club's Christmas presents arriving just days before Christmas. 

As a result my desk is currently piled high with books to be read, puzzles to be played with, solved, photographed and (for my favourites) blogged. 

Happy days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment