I published my first blog post two years ago on the 27th of February 2011 ...
Since then I’ve:
- made some amazing puzzling friends all around the world
- had my mind well and truly blown at my first IPP
- hosted a couple of puzzle barbecues
- been to the Dutch Cube Day, twice
- been to 9 Midlands Puzzle Parties
- bought hundreds of puzzles (one day I’ll count them properly... but don’t ask what I’ve spent on them – I’m too scared to work it out!)
- published 237 blog posts – at just over two a week
- had over 100 000 page views on said blog
- and solved one or two puzzles along the way...
It’s been an absolute blast!
Thanks for all your comments, encouragement and advice – and for indulging me while I selfishly write about the stuff that I enjoy...