Wednesday 28 September 2022

Juno’s Card Case

Fair warning: this is going to be a weird blog post… of necessity – because there’s not a lot I can really say about this one without giving things away…

I can say that it’s a bit divisive – like Marmite, which some people love and… well, some don’t… although in this case I think most people like it and in that sense, it’s weird because some like it for being a serious challenge, and some like it because it’s less of a challenge.

I just love it. Full stop.

It made me laugh, after I thought I was going to cry. Then it made me wonder, a lot, before it made me smile again.

The craftsmanship is excellent. The wood choices are lovely. It presents as a wonderfully honest puzzle, even giving you a view of the “joys” to come. It is classic Juno… and somehow he’s produced a design that is going to appeal to all sorts of puzzlers, no matter what their particular taste in puzzle styles and desired level of challenge may be – that is exceedingly admirable!

Kudos Juno!

No comments:

Post a Comment