Sunday 27 March 2011

MPP Redux...


Back in the post on our first Midlands Puzzle Party, I told the story of a particularly tough puzzle that had several people stumped and one guy in particular wasn't taking it very well...


The salient point for those who can't be bothered to read the original post: The Challenge: Make an 'E' from these pieces...








..and the solution...




 ...now unlike that one guy in particular, most of you won't have been in my kitchen at any time, so I just thought I'd share a picture of a couple of items on the kitchen counter...

 :-)

3 comments:

  1. You're never going to let me live that down are you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The solution here also can be considered a trick. But in this case, I think it is cool! There is a fine line between a "stupid trick" and "cool trick"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and when the trick has been on display in the kitchen all the time, it can lead to a good laugh for all... :-)

    ReplyDelete